iOS Device Management
Mobile Device Manager Plus enables administrators to manage iOS based devices such as iPhone, ipad, ipod touch, etc. It supports version 4.0 and above. System administrators can manage all the iOS devices be it company owned or personal devices without any hassle.
- Over-the-Air(OTA)enrollment of devices
- Register devices based on the ownership
- Enroll multiple devices for the same user
- Bulk enrollment of iOS devices in a single click
- Create and associate profiles to Groups and devices
- Restrict the use of camera, you tube, safari browser, etc.
- Segregate and manage devices by creating separate Groups for BYOD and corporate devices
- Create profiles to configure Passcode, Restrictions, Airdrop, Touch id, WiFi, VPN, App Lock, Global HTTP Proxy, etc.
- Manage and distribute both in-house and App Store Apps
- Manage Volume Purchase Program (VPP)
- Generate reports to monitor the status of apps installed in the device
- Publish the Apps in App Catalog for users to perform self-servicing for the installation of apps
- Segregate Blacklist and Whitelist of Apps More
- Get complete insight about the device like device summary, memory usage, network usage, configuration details, installed Apps, etc.
- Tracking granular level information on feature status, such as activation lock, location services, etc.
- Gain complete visibility about the devices with out-of-the-box reports
- Flexible Passcodes ranging from simple value to maximum number of failed attempts for a robust security
- Remote lock the device to prevent third party access
- Perform complete wipe to prevent data loss/theft
- Enhancing remote device lock
- Perform corporate wipe to erase data such as contacts, photos, etc.
Audit & Reports
- Perform assertive monitoring by generating detailed reports of iOS devices
- Customize reports based on applied criteria such as Apps by Devices, Devices by Model, etc.