Android Device Management
Mobile Device Manager Plus enables system administrators to manage all the android devices running version 2.2 and above. Managing smart phones and tablets are no more a challenging task. Mobile Device Manager Plus empowers administrators to monitor, manage audit and secure the corporate data in the android devices. It also offers some advanced controls and management capabilities for Samsung SAFE and KNOX devices.
- Over-the-Air(OTA)enrollment of devices
- Register devices based on ownership
- Authenticate enrollment with a one-time passcode and/or user's Active Directory credential
- Enroll multiple devices for same User
- Bulk Enrollment to enroll multiple devices in a single click
- Create and impose Policies and Restrictions
- Configure Active Directory policy settings to access enterprise resources
- Restrict the use of camera, bluetooth, browser, etc. for a better security
- Segregate Android devices based on corporate or BYOD and apply policies & restrictions
- Manage and distribute both in-house and Play Store Apps
- Fetch reports to monitor the status of apps installed in device
- Publish the Apps in App Catalog for users to choose and install the Apps themselves
- Segregate Blacklist and Whitelist of Apps More
- Customize Passcode from simple to complicated depending on the need
- Remote lock the device to prevent any mishaps of the device
- Perform remote alarm to identify the lost device
- Perform clean wipe to prevent data loss/theft
- Perform corporate wipe to erase data such as contacts, photos, etc.
Audit & Reports
- Perform assertive monitoring by generating updated reports on the status of the Android devices
- Generate customised reports based on criteria such as Apps by Devices, Devices by Model, etc.